The Aquasana Claryum™ Filtration Technology is revolutionary in both it's design and operation. Featuring three stages of filtration:
• Activated Carbon
• Ion exchange
• Sub-micron filtration
Forced through more than 2,000,000 square feet of contaminant removal material, a plethora of chemicals and pollutants are extracted from the water. At the same time, reducing odour and improving the taste. It doesn't however, remove the healthy minerals that are vital to health and well being, like calcium, potassium and magnesium.
The Aquasana AQ-4000's patented twin cartridge filter will fit most standard kitchen taps, installs in minutes and can filter up to 30 gallons of water an hour.
Aquasana's AQ Series is also available for under the worktop use. Visit the water purification main page to see our under the sink filters section. The filter will only need changing every 6 months or 500 gallons.
Other product features:
• Compact design (7" wide x 9" high x 4" deep)
• Reduces up to 99% chlorine, lead, mercury, VOC's THM's MTBE and 100 other common contaminants
• Filters out 99.99% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia (chlorine resistant parasites)
• Removes turbidity
• Better than bottled water quality
Aquasana AQ-4000 Technical specifications:
• Product dimensions: 12" x 7" x 4"
• Product weight: 3 lbs
• Max flow rate: 0.4 gallons/1.85 litres per minute
• Capacity of filter cartridge: 500 gallons/2,300 litres (Item AQ-4035)
• Min operating pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
• Max operating pressure: 80 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
• Min operating temperature: 40 degrees F
• Max operating temperature: 90 degrees F